The Göttingen sentence test determines the speech recognition threshold (SRT) with a precision in the range of ±1 dB. Due to the adaptive level control, the SRT is assessed with one single test list. The sentences represent common communication situations, The test may be conducted without long training.
- Assessment of speech recognition threshold in noise or in quiet
- Comparison of different measurement configurations or hearing system settings with high accuracy
Key Features of GÖSA
- Every-day-life sentences, relevant for communication in daily life
- Quick and reliable, adaptive threshold measurement
- No training required
Oldenburg Measurement Applications
- 10 test lists with 20 sentences each
- 6 test lists with 30 sentences each
- Automatic adaptive level control for the assessment of the speech recognition threshold
- Speech recognition thresholds possible between 20% and 80% intelligibility
- Measurements with continuous noise possible
520,- € (recommended retail price) plus German statutory value-added-tax for an already existing basic licence.
A basic licence is available for 650.00 € (recommended retail price) plus German statutory value-added-tax (amendments may occur).
Installation and service will be charged by your audiometer provider at cost.
* This document is NOT an electronic instruction manual according to regulation (EC) No. 207/2012, but merely to be used as information material. Only the instruction manual, which is enclosed to the product, has to be used!