The Oldenburg Children’s sentence test determines the speech recognition threshold (SRT) with children aged 4 years and up. The speech material is a simplified version (subset) of the Oldeburg sentence test. The sentences are composed with the same structure of three categories (number, adjective and noun, e.g. “fünf rote Blumen”). The sentences are created as a seemingly random combination of an inventory of 7 words per category which makes it impossible to memorize them. Thus, after a short training, the test can be repeatedly conducted with the same person without affecting the test results.
- Speech tests with children
- Speech tests with adults with reduced memory performance
- Research with high number of measurement repetitions
- Measurements with cochlea implant users
Key Features of OLKISA
- Simplified sentences suitable for children
- Quick and reliable, adaptive threshold measurement
- Unlimited repeated measurements possible
- Assessment of speech recognition threshold in noise or in quiet
Oldenburg Measurement Applications
- 20 test lists with 7 sentences each
- 10 test lists with 14 sentences each
- Automatic adaptive level control for the assessment of the speech recognition threshold
- Speech recognition thresholds possible between 20% and 80% intelligibility
- Measurements with continuous noise possible
- Response given directly by the patient possible
520.00 € (recommended retail price) plus German statutory value-added-tax for an already existing basic licence.
A basic licence is available for 650.00 € (recommended retail price) plus German statutory value-added-tax (amendments may occur).
Installation and service will be charged by your audiometer provider at cost.
*This document is NOT an electronic instruction manual according to regulation (EC) No. 207/2012, but merely to be used as information material. Only the instruction manual, which is enclosed to the product, has to be used!