HörTech and Hörzentrum Oldenburg at CIAP 2019
From 14-19 July HörTech and Hörzentrum will be represented by Dr. Markus Meis and Dr. Jörg-Hendrik Bach at the Conference on Implantable Auditory Prostheses (CIAP) in Lake Tahoe, California.
A total of five poster with participation from HörTech and/or Hörzentrum Oldenburg will be presented at the conference.
- CONTEXT AND USER REQUIREMENTS FOR DIGITAL SPEECH THERAPY FOR THE SEVERELY HEARING IMPAIRED - FIRST RESULTS (THERESIAH)
- BENCHMARK OF HEALTH-RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE QUESTIONNAIRES IN BIMODAL HEARING SYSTEM SUPPLY
- AN ELECTRODOGRAM-TO-AUDIO WAVELET VOCODER THAT USES MACHINE LEARNING TECHNIQUES TO SOLVE INTERFERENCE PROBLEMS
- A VR-BASED ENVIRONMENT ENABLING BICI SPATIAL SOUND RESEARCH - DEVELOPMENT AND EXPERIMENTAL VERIFICATION
- A BINAURAL CI RESEARCH PLATFORM FOR OTICON MEDICAL IMPLANTS ENABLING ITD/ILD AND VARIABLE RATE PROCESSING - AN UPDATE
This way to the abstracts..
The CIAP offers a unique forum for the presentation and discussion of basic scientific research from a variety of basic disciplines as well as for contributions from clinicians, engineers and technicians. The close cooperation between leading scientific researchers from all over the world enables the exchange of current research results.
Further information can be found at http://www.ciaphome.org/