Hearing screening for your internet presence
Anonymous, non-binding and fast
How the test works:
The test determines how well speech can be understood in background noise. The procedure can be performed with headphones or loudspeakers. During the test you will hear combinations of three digits superimposed with noise. The understood number combination is entered via a number field on the screen. Depending on the answers, this sequence is repeated until the result is certain (between 1 and 3 minutes). After the test you get an assessment of how good the speech understanding is in noise. An excellent moment to give the customer concrete recommendations for action and to present your range of services.
All information at a glance for download: Flyer PDF (german)
- Use headphones for the test if possible.
- To perform the test, your browser must support Java Script.
- If you wear hearing aids, remove them for the test.
- Set a comfortable volume for the audio output.
- Run the test in a quiet environment.
- Speech and noise are reproduced in both ears.
- A fast Internet connection is required for the test. If you hear short pauses in the sound output, then your Internet connection is not fast enough.
- The test is only meaningful if you do it in your native language or speak and understand the language of the test very well.